Caring for your IT, so you don’t have to.
We look after the wellbeing of IT systems for businesses across New Zealand and beyond. We help you reach your business goals by having IT you can rely on. IT that enables you to work with ease and efficiency. We go the extra mile to make sure your systems are protected, secure and performing to optimum standards. We manage the risks and take care of the IT so that you can focus on your business objectives.
Listen. Understand. Recommend. Support.
We offer a number of services. You may know exactly what you need and we’re happy to go straight to an action plan. But one of our key strengths is designing the right support to meet your business requirements. We start by listening to your issues and goals, and understanding your business and how you operate. From there we recommend the right suite of services and products. We put these recommendations into place and support you along the way and into the future.
Let LANtech assist you with your product purchasing. We’ll assess your needs and suggest a procurement plan. And we’ll guide you through the delivery, installation and maintenance. Our extensive partnerships with industry leaders including Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Cisco and more, gives us – and you – great buying power and ongoing support.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Managing and maintaining your hardware and software assets can seem overwhelming especially with the constant evolution of technologies and systems. With LANtech, you have a single resource to manage procurement and on-going maintenance.
Purchasing and updating software licenses can be a time-consuming and complex task. Our licensing specialists can help you with all your requirements to ensure you have everything you need and remain compliant in the right areas.
We specialise in big picture planning and strategy, and are experts in the design, implementation and on-going management of information technology systems.
No two businesses are the same and that’s why we develop a unique strategy and personalised relationship for all of our customers. We can help find the right solution for your business to ensure you have a reliable IT network and support system that meets your needs and your budget. We will recommend everything you need to be sure you have efficient disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
We’ll work with you from the first stage of your project, guiding you through design, implementation, migration and deployment. We can assess you for Cloud Readiness and End-User Computing, and assist you with procurement of hardware, software and licensing.
vOffice is an always-on service-based solution that provides businesses with a range of Enterprise level IT facilities at a small to medium business price and allows businesses to completely focus on their core activities, without the distraction of running IT.
- Embracing N+1 Enterprise level Architecture and Security, Enterprise Applications, Support and Disaster Recovery, vOffice offers an elastic model of Enterprise IT at a Small to Medium Business price.
- Anytime, anywhere access. Flexibility is one of the core strengths of vOffice. As there is secure internet access to the system from almost any browser-enabled device, users can work from anywhere at any time. This provides our customers with a wealth of options for home-working, ‘hot desking’ and other flexible workforce working environments, all proven to increase productivity and ultimately the efficiency of the business.
- Built-in Business Continuity - vOffice stores all equipment and business date offsite in purpose-built N+1 facilities. Disasters at office premises such as fires, floods, or power loss no longer impact the business with the same levels of severity. If staff are unable too physically get to the office, they can still continue from alternate locations as business data and applications continue to be fully accessible. This has proved invaluable to vOffice customers after the Christchurch and Wellington earthquakes.
- Fixed Pricing - vOffice allows all businesses to operate without the usual spikes in capital expenditure. Using a linear cost model you are able to easily add or remove users as your business needs change.
- System Updates - Most companies ‘refresh’ their IT systems once every three to five years and as a result are typically using outdated solutions and face substantial hardware and software capital costs. vOffice allows an ‘upgrade once, then ‘deploy to all’ design.
- Software License Compliance - Illegally run software can cost organisations, even small ones, substantial sums in fines and litigation. vOffice can include all Microsoft licensing as part of its monthly subscriptions, and in addition to the vendor, management option can also manage to license for any bespoke applications.
- Operate Enterprise level software without the need to invest in Server hardware
- All data resides in New Zealand
- Staff numbers are flexible - can grow and shrink as your staff levels change
- Software compliance
- Predictable running costs
- Built-in Business Continuity
- Access from Anywhere at Anytime
- No requirement for capital expenditure
- All data secure and encrypted
- All backups fully managed by vOffice
Sorry, chat is currently unavailable