LANtech collects information necessary for us to provide you with IT Sales and Support services and/or the assistance you have requested.
The information which we collect from you and hold ("Information") includes information like your company details, first and last name, postal address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, details of your requests, your delivery address or preferred location) and credit reference details. If required, we may request your bank details in order to process a refund of your order.
How do we collect Information?
We collect your Information in various ways, including when you:
- request IT sales or support services via phone, email, web portal or in person
- when you "Like" our Facebook page or participate in any surveys, promotions and competitions through our Facebook page/Website;
- enter into a competition or promotion through any medium;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- participate in a survey;
- apply for a job with us;
- submit feedback;
- submit any query to the Privacy Officer;
- directly provide the Information to us pursuant to a request made by us.
Except as noted in this policy, where possible LANtech will collect your Information directly from you. No matter where we obtain the Information from, your Information is collected, held, used and disclosed by us in accordance with this policy.
Third Party disclosure of your Information
Where appropriate, LANtech will share your Information between themselves and with other third parties, including:
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted to us or them;
- our related entities, suppliers and third parties who provide services to us or on our behalf or provide a service to you (for example third parties providing support in remote locations, IT and cloud storage service providers and processors);
- entities which you have expressly allowed us to disclose your Information to;
- any entities that we are required or permitted by law to disclose your Information to;
- any other third parties notified to you at the time of collecting your Information or after the collection of your Information.
Access, accuracy and security
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Information that we collect and hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Information to help us maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information. Please let us know if you believe that any of your Information requires updating or correction.
You can request access to and correction of your Information that we hold at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us (see "Contact Us" section).
We take all reasonable steps to protect your Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no data protection or security measure is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your Information, particularly in relation to online transmissions. You must take care to ensure you protect your Information (for example, by protecting your usernames and passwords) and you must notify us as soon as possible after you become aware of any security breaches.