We help New Zealand businesses reach their full potential by supporting them with excellent service and quality products. It’s our mission to reduce risk, make the complicated simple and manage IT to enable uninterrupted, stress-free working lives.
We’ve been leading the way in IT services for more than 30 years and are the trusted adviser to hundreds of small to medium businesses in New Zealand, Australia, Asia and the USA. Our team of highly skilled, friendly specialists is based in our Wellington headquarters.
As a part of our mission we are aiming to be an employer of choice for professionals within the IT industry.
LANtech is an established company that’s going places and we are currently in a period of growth. As a result we will be requiring talented IT professionals with successful and proven experience to help guide the way forward.
If you are currently looking for an IT position and feel that LANtech is the right place for you please contact us at Employment@lantech.co.nz.
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Network / Systems Engineer
We are currently actively seeking for a Systems Engineer to join the enthusiastic team in Palmerston North. Reporting directly to the Regional Service Manager in this role you will lead the installation and/or reconfiguration of complex IT Infrastructures and provide strategic technical advice to assist customers. You will also be planning and implementing improved IT services and solutions.
Our must have skills and experience are:
- Have an broad IT knowledge and 5+ years experience
- The skills to talk confidently to the client
- Great experience in use of Microsoft and Cisco systems are essential.
- A can do attitude and someone who is keen and eager
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player who is willing to help others
- Organised and good self-management skills
- IT qualifications in Microsoft as well as in networking such as CCNA or similar
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Previous experience as an IT Network Engineer, Systems Engineer or similar role in a MSP
To Apply please click the link below or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.